Sunday, July 4, 2010

While I'm Waiting ...

It's been a LONG four days - I have been trying my best to keep my mind off of everything but MAN it's been tough. I'm hoping that the second week of the wait will go by much quicker and easier - since I will be busy taking care of Dano.

We had a WONDERFUL day on the water yesterday. We went fishing in the Charleston Harbor and took our dear friends, The Gleasons, with us. They have the most precious children in the world - and they are such an encouragement to us! It was so nice to get away from the everyday routines (laundry, dogs, etc.) and just spend the day on the water ... admiring God's amazing creations!

Here's a picture of Daniel and Lisa - with our first shark of the day!



Here's a picture of me with
one of their girls!





Here's a view of the Cooper River Bridge from the boat!


It was a wonderful day! I am so thankful to be able to live in such a beautiful place - and to stand in awe over my Lord and Savior and all that He has created!










I'm waiting
I'm waiting on you Lord
and I am hopeful
I'm waiting on you Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently I will wait

No comments:

Post a Comment